Cleanliness, security and service
we are in difficult and uncertain times!
The Öschberghof is open for business travelers from March 15, 2021.
Unfortunately, the Öschberghof will remain closed for tourist trips until at least April 18, 2021. Due to the current restrictions imposed by the Corona Protection Ordinance of the Federal Republic of Germany, we are offering our business travelers the following special rates until further notice:
(the prices include the overnight stay including breakfast, the dinner takes place with prior reservation in the restaurant ESSZIMMER à la carte)
|Single occupancy||sunday - thursday||friday - saturday|
|Einzel Premium||158,00 €||178,00 €|
|Premium/Deluxe||177,00 €||197,00 €|
|Junior Suite||253,00 €||273,00 €|
|Double occupancy||sunday - thursday||friday - saturday|
|Premium/Deluxe||263,00 €||283,00 €|
|Junior Suite||338,00 €||358,00 €|
Hygiene measures & distance regulation
- If you feel ill in any way or have had contact with an infected person within the last fourteen days, please stay at home for your own protection and that of those around you.
- Our housekeeping team is well equipped to prepare the rooms and all public areas perfectly cleaned, ventilated and disinfected.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in the room, in our sanitary rooms and at the entrance.
- We regularly disinfect surfaces of all kinds, such as tables, chairs, door handles, etc. with a surface disinfectant with proven virucidal effectiveness.
- Our employees wear mouth and nose protection every time they come into contact with guests.
- In heavily frequented areas, there are distance markings and signs with marked walkways for general safety on the floor.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 m wherever possible and avoid body contact, shaking hands and hugging.
- The safety clearances for stairs, doors, elevators and sanitary rooms should also be observed.
- Plexiglass stands have been attached to contact areas such as the reception or the entrances to the restaurants, for your protection and for the protection of our employees.
- Our service offers you the usual Öschberghof quality. However, our employees, as well as the guests among themselves, maintain the necessary distance, the measures and the applicable distance rules.
- Please use the option of cashless payment. Cash is still accepted.
Face mask compulsory
Our guests are required to wear a medical mask in the following areas:
- in all public areas, e.g. lobby, corridors, elevators
- inside all restaurants & bars
- during body-hugging applications, e.g. cosmetic, massage or hairdressing applications
Medical masks are surgical masks (DIN EN 14683: 2019-10) or FFP2 masks (DIN EN 149: 2001) or KN95 / N95. Cloth masks are not allowed.
Our guests are required to test in the following cases:
- for body-hugging applications that must / should be performed without a mask, such as facial treatments
A daily updated PCR test, quick test or self-test from a certified test center must be available on the day of the visit. Self-tests carried out privately are not permitted.
SPA & GYM
The SPA & GYM area is open for treatments such as cosmetics, massages and also outdoor personal training from March 8, 2021.
Our hairdresser opens from April 1st, 2021. Prior reservation is required for all treatments. Please note that a test is required for certain applications.
The sauna and swimming pool area as well as the indoor GYM remain closed.
Restaurants & Bars
- ESSZIMMER: The ESSZIMMER restaurant will be open to our business guests from March 15, 2021. Prior reservation is required for this. When you arrive, choose your desired breakfast dishes, which our service staff will have ready for you the next morning. Dinner is à la carte.
- RISTORANTE & PIZZERIA HEXENWEIHER will be offering take away service from Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021. Take a look at our take away menu and place your order under the following number +49 (0) 771 84 536.
- Our TAGESBAR, BAR & SMOKERSLOUNGE as well as the restaurant ÖSCH NOIR will remain closed.
Please note that you will always be accompanied to your table by our service staff!
The golf course and driving range are open according to the weather, our opening times are updated daily for you.
Please take into account that you still need to register at the golf secretariat. For your protection, there are disinfectant dispensers in all toilets on the field, at each starting hut and at the ball machine at the driving range.
Four flights with people from up to two households are currently possible.
Events that serve entertainment are currently prohibited, in particular popular culture events, other art and cultural events and dance events, including dance performances as well as dance lessons and rehearsals Other events within the meaning of Section 10 Paragraph 3 Number 2 are prohibited.
This does not apply to necessary committee meetings of legal entities under private and public law, legally competent and partially legally competent companies and communities, works meetings and events of the collective bargaining partners, as well as nomination events permitted in the sense of § 11 and the collection of supporting signatures for election proposals required for parliamentary and local elections Political parties, voter associations and individual applicants as well as for referendums, referendums, petitions for citizens, resident motions and resident assemblies.
If you cannot or do not want to make your room reservation due to the current regulation, we will be happy to meet you with our cancellation deadlines. We would be happy to rebook your stay at a later date or cancel your stay free of charge.
Data protection & contact tracking
Due to the current corona protection regulation of the country, we are obliged to process your data for the purpose of contact tracking.
Current corona regulation of the state of Baden-Würrtemberg
§ 6 data processing
(1) Insofar as data are to be processed by the provisions of this Ordinance or on the basis of this Ordinance with reference to this provision, the first and last name and address of those who are obliged to process data may be given by those present, in particular visitors, users or participants , Date and period of attendance and, if available, the telephone number are collected and stored exclusively for the purpose of providing information to the health department or the local police authority in accordance with §§ 16, 25 IfSG. A new survey is not required if the data is already available. Section 28a (4) sentences 2 to 7 IfSG remains unaffected.
(2) Those obliged to process data must exclude persons who refuse to collect their contact details in accordance with paragraph 1 sentence 1 in whole or in part from visiting or using the facility or participating in the event.
(3) Insofar as those present provide contact details in accordance with paragraph 1 sentence 1 to those obliged to process data, they must provide the correct information.
(4) The collection and storage can also take place in an end-to-end encrypted form that cannot be read by the party obliged to process the data in accordance with the state of the art, as long as it is ensured that the responsible health authority will receive the data in the event of a release by the Data processing obligated receives in a form readable for the health department.