ESSZIMMER Restaurant: Culinary variety in the Black Forest
Take a seat in the ESSZIMMER and experience a feast for the senses.
In the Black Forest mornings our diverse breakfast menu with buffet leaves nothing to be desired. The perfect start to the day for early or late risers!
In the evening we serve mouthwatering 5 course menu that will transport you through culinary variety. Our experienced sommeliers will round off your meals with appropriate and delicious wine pairings for every dish.
We invite you to find your seat on our terrace that is particularly lovely in the summer months in the Black Forest to enjoy your breakfast or dinner while taking in the breathtaking views of our golf course.
Your restaurant in the Black Forest
The ESSZIMMER offers a breathtaking ambience with floor-to-ceiling windows, light-flooded rooms and spectacular views of the golf course. Sit down, relax and let your mind wander as you take in the beautiful surroundings. With the calming warm and earthy tones, the DINING ROOM is a place to unwind, enjoy and savour down to the last bite.
Chef Gregor Schuber, restaurant manager Elena Runge and the entire ESSZIMMER-Team look forward to delighting you in our restaurant with upscale seasonal cuisine with international influences.
The best breakfast in Donaueschingen and in the Black Forest
A table for our diverse breakfast in the Black Forest is automatically reserved for our hotel guests. In order to make the stay as pleasant as possible for all guests, we ask our regional guests to make a reservation for our breakfast buffet. Feel free to contact our Guest Relations-Team.
Price per person: 30,50 €
Start the day off right and enjoy the variety of our buffet:
- A selection of bread and rolls as well as croissants and biscuits (gluten-free possible on request)
- Various spreads from savory to sweet, as well selected jams
- Honey in a real honeycomb
- Freshly squeezed orange juice, high quality fruit juices, Water and our Öschberghof Riesling sparkling wine
- Milk, lactose-free milk and soy milk
- Dallmayr coffee specialities
- Exquisite tea specialties, from classic green and black tea to special blends and fruit tea
- Fresh local fruit, exotic fruits and homemade smoothies
- Vegetable & fruit juicer to prepare your self-created vitamin-boost
- Delicious raw vegetables such as cucumber, tomato and avocado
- Small salads and pickled vegetables
- Cream cheese and herbal cream cheese
- Different yoghurt and quark variations, also one Vegan and lactose-free selection available
- A large selection of muesli, corn flakes and oat flakes
- As a topping for your muesli, various seeds, kernels and Nuts and dried fruits
- Nuremberg sausages, small meatballs and white sausages with sweet mustard
- Excellent egg dishes from our chefs at the live cooking station prepared: from classics such as scrambled and fried eggs, omelettes to Eggs Benedict.
- Various desserts: waffles, pancakes and one daily surprise. Our insider tip: A topping from our selection of canned fruits and sauces!
- Regional variety of sausage specialties, such as raw and cooked ham, salami and Lyoner
- High quality cheese selection; hard, sliced and Soft cheese made from cow's milk, as well as goat and Sheep cheese
We ask for your understanding that wearing bathrobes is not permitted in the ESSZIMMER restaurant.
|Monday to Friday||7.00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m.|
|Saturday, Sunday and public holidays||7.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.|
|Monday till Sunday
and public holidays
|6.30 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
Are you looking for a nice place to have lunch or a small snack in the afternoon?